Designed with your comfort in mind
We recognise that our guests have different needs. That's why we have three accessible rooms at our Ipswich hotel, adapted with added features and functionality including low level facilities and wider doorways to accommodate guests with special mobility requirements.
Accessible rooms have all the features of standard rooms plus lowered bath & basin, hand rails for easy access, wider doorways, low level switches, plug sockets & wardrobe. Emergency pull cords are available in the bedroom and bathroom. Accessible rooms are located on the ground floor.
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Satellite TV
- High speed internet access
- 24 hour room service menu
- Direct dial telephone
- En-suite bathroom facilities including a bath with bench area and handrails throughout
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Double glazed windows
- Integrated personal alarm system in the bedroom and bathroom
- Hearing loops and vibrating fire alarms available upon request.
So why not book your stay with us today, simply check availability or call our reservations team on 01473 786700. Don't forget to check out our current bedroom packages here!